Each item has a 'postage credit' value. Small items have a small value and large items have a larger value. The final postage price is based on the total credits of the products you wish to buy.
Our prices start at £3.00 for small items (also multiple small items) and the most you would ever pay is £35.00 for large items such as Complete Kits and Power Units.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, The Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands).
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 12 O’clock (noon). Orders placed after 12 O’clock will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 12 O’clock on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or other carrier.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
If the estimated delivery date passes and you have not received all of your order, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com or on 0800 783 6264