Vacuduct is here for you. We provide free friendly help and advice on all aspects of the Central Vacuum System as well as supplying everything you need to get going. You can contact us on 0800 783 62 64, register to obtain free information downloads or shop online for everything you need!
A Central Vacuum System consists of three main elements:
- An extremely powerful (up-to five times more power than a conventional cleaner) vacuum unit which is installed away from the living areas of your home (like a utility room, cupboard, under the stairs or in the garage where it can be used to valet your car).
- A duct which runs from the vacuum unit to strategically placed inlet points positioned around the property. *
- Finally a light weight flexible hose with on/off switch and attachments, which plugs into the inlet points to provide Powerful, Effortless Cleaning.
* Installation is very simple. Just follow the basic installation guidelines for installing the duct and that's it.
What Do I Need?
You need to consider the following basic components for a complete Central Vacuum System:
- The vacuum power unit, please see individual product description for more information
- A hose kit, typically with attachements and turbo head
- Ducting, consider complete inlet kits which provide everything you will need.
- And finally inlet valves to suit your scheme i.e. white PVC or metal Pewter for example?
Please click the links above to discover the great benefits of a Central Vacuum System